Do you want to be a skater but don’t know how to become? If yes, then scroll and see eight steps to become professional in your favourite sport!
- Question yourself: First and foremost, question yourself do you want to be a figure skater. If your mind booms “Yes”, then forget about everything and make a schedule to practice for it. Use the internet and find easy steps to learn.
- Find rink: You don’t have to find steps only. You have to practice them as well to become an expert. Therefore, go out and see where is the rink in your area Rink is the ground or place where skaters practice. Initially, you can practice at home or roof but then you have to go and see the place.
- Give time and dedication: Practicing fifteen minutes to one hour is not enough. You have to dedicate more than five hours every-day to become a professional figure skater. You have to watch videos and practice styles.
- Join Academy: After getting used to of practice sessions, search for skating academies and join an affordable academy that has trained staff and coaches to teach you.
- Compete with your fellows: In the training, compete with your skating fellows and see how well you are and where you are mistaking. The more you judge yourself and your skills the better you can be in your field.
- Work on your health: Do not neglect your health while preparing for skating. You need to sleep for 10 hours to recover all damages and get ready for the next practice session. Unlike others, your bones and muscles need more rest because they are moved more than others. So give them that required rest.
- Join groups: Join different groups of figure skaters and showcase your skills there and learn from fellows to improve more and more and faster.
- Take part in competitions: After attaining a lot of betterment, take part in competitions and improve your wellness. The more you take part the better you will. It is better to start taking part once you join groups.
So, these are eight steps to become a professional figure skater. It is not easy to become a figure skater but it is not that difficult as you think it is. All you need is the focus. Once you are focused, you can do anything. So, buy figure skating dress or costume and ballet tights to get ready to become a skater.